May 16th:
First Period: I hope you guys enjoyed a free day without me. You need to read up to page 63 in THE GREAT GATSBY, and your alienation essay is due on "In Another Country" on Monday. Because of the testing the schedule is going to be a little wacky so I will give you the Unit 8 test on either Tuesday or Wednesday (we're not going to be meeting every day). On Thursday the argumentative essay on "Man Against the Darkness" is due. Have a good weekend.

2nd - 3rd Period: Keep working on your scripts! I'll give you guys a break and make the finished scripts due on Tuesday. We will also start presenting them on Tuesday as well (I'll videotape them for posterity!) However, your essays are still due on Monday, along with your reading logs. Have a good weekend!

4th Period: Keep working on your reading logs for ROMEO & JULIET!

5th Period: Start memorizing. On Monday we will move to #503. On Tuesday I would like to start presenting scenes starting with EVERYONE LOVES OPAL with "Tareva the Diva" and Brandy Harris.
On Monday I want to work with Andrew and with Aliona. Have a good weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A.P. Blitz, Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 1

Middlemarch Essay