Hello and welcome to a new, exciting and successful semester!

To my first period AP Class:

Work on your Unit 10 Vocabulary (which I will give you tomorrow and which we will go over in class.) The vocabulary test will be this Friday, 9/19. Please continue reading OEDIPUS REX. We should be finishing it this week, and starting on OEDIPUS AT COLONUS, and after that, on ANTIGONE.
Expect an essay very soon. We will also start working on Aristotle's POETICS which you will have the fun job to read,to analyze and to present your assigned portion to the class. I will be absent this Tuesday - I know, I know, "while the cat's away, the mice will play" - but you are still expected to read Oedipus. Have Fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A.P. Blitz, Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 1

Middlemarch Essay