CLASS CONTRACT
FOR DRAMA


SEPTEMBER 30, 2003

In order that this class may be as productive, beneficial and enjoyable for everyone, and to ensure that I receive a good grade, I agree to do the following:

I will not interrupt the teacher when s/he is working with another student.
I will wait patiently until there is a suitable break before speaking to the teacher.
I will not walk in front of anyone who is performing on stage but will wait until s/he is finished working before entering the room.
I will not interrupt class time with personal problems or personal needs (such as going to the restroom). I will take care of those personal needs before I come to class or after class.
I will come to class everyday with my scripts, a pen, my notebook, and a respectful and an open and positive manner.
I will not yell out or make comments during another actor's performance because then it becomes "all about me" and not about the other performer.
I will memorize my lines within three days of receiving my script.
I will not let my partner down by failing to rehearse, or failing to learn my lines, or failing to come to class on the day of performance. I realize that how I behave may jeopardize my partner's grade as well.
I will stay where I am assigned to rehearse during class.
During vocal warm-ups and/or acting exercises I will participate to the best of my ability and not talk or disrupt the concentration of others.
I understand that it is my responsibility to keep track of my scripts and to alert the teacher in a respectful way that I need rehearsal or performance time.
I understand that ultimately my education is my responsibility and that I will take responsibility for it.
I will always behave in a respectful and positive manner to others so that I might be treated in a respectful and positive manner.

I agree to follow these rules so that this class will be productive and enjoyable for all. Failure to abide by these rules may result in my receiving a lowered grade, and receiving less than satisfactory on my report card.

Student: ________________________________________________________


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A.P. Blitz, Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 1

Middlemarch Essay