Hello all!

I hope your vacation has been going well. Mr. Benainous and I have returned from Paris and as my small gift to you all - I am canceling the AP tutorial! Yes! Except for maybe FIVE students, the rest of you have not shown up. Sooooo, I have some projects I have to finish up this week and you have a LOT of work you have to do in preparation for AP.

By this time you should have read FRANKENSTEIN and have written your short form. You should have read all the assignments on the syllabus for ENGLAND IN LITERATURE, and completed the written assignments, and you should be starting the book CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. Be sure you read all the blogs I have posted for January and February, 2007, which provide a great deal of background information about the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A.P. Blitz, Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 1

Middlemarch Essay